If you're a taxpayer then do take advantage of the Government’s Gift Aid Scheme! You only need to complete the form once. This will enable us to reclaim the basic rate tax you have paid on any gifts you make to us - that’s a further £25 on a gift of £100. This means -
- No extra cost to you — yet your giving increases significantly.
- No minimum amount — tax is reclaimable on all Gift Aided donations.
- No minimum period of commitment — one declaration can last indefinitely, yet can be cancelled immediately should your circumstances change.
Ways you can give
Option 1: Direct through your Bank
Our favourite way because there are no charges - so we receive the full amount you give!
- Barclays Bank
- Sort Code 20-41-12
- Account No 8055 8540
- Account Name Vineyard Christian Fellowship of Stevenage
- Use one of the following references when you make a payment:
- T&G if it's your tithe, a gift or part of your general giving
- SVPF if it's for our Building for the Future FUND
Option 2: Standing Order
To give regularly in a structured manner, please complete our Standing Order Form and post on to your bank.
Option 3: Giving Online
Click on payment below to give through Virgin money. There is a charge to Stevenage Vineyard for this, so we recommend giving directly to our bank account if you are paying a regular tithe.
Option 4: By Cheque
All cheques should be made payable to 'Stevenage Vineyard' and please reference what your gift is for on the back.